Tel: (65) 6790 5776
Get Expert Advice
Contact information experts for advice and consultation on your papers and research needs
Get Easy Access to Full Text
Install this bookmarklet to get easy access to articles or e-books subscribed by NTU Library
Using the platform, you can add books, e-books, videos and journal articles from the library’s collection as well as open-access resources and websites to your Reading List.
In the past, the Library would send an e-mail to the Schools to ask for information about Course Reserves. Faculty would compile and e-mail the library individually, and many e-mails would be needed to finalise the list.
Using NTU CourseReserves platform, requests can be placed online directly by faculty instead!
Previous Reading Lists remain available in the platform and faculty can reuse / edit it.
NTU CourseReserves WorkFlow
• Create or copy reading lists that are optionally divided into sections, by chronology or by citation type.
• Associate lists with courses.
• Add citations from the library or from other scholarly sources, online bookstores, or many websites.
• View information about each citation: availability, status, other reading lists that contain this citation, and how many users have commented on, viewed, or liked the citation. You can sort, search for, or refresh the citations.
• Add public tags or notes for students or private tags, notes, or requests to send to librarians.
• Collaborate with peers to enrich reading lists and keep them up to date.
• When you are done editing a list, and the library is done fulfilling all of the citations, you can publish the list to your students or to the general public.
• Additional management tasks: edit, copy, delete, export, or print
• View all recent changes to your lists, as well as student usage reports for your lists, citations, and course materials.