Tel: (65) 6790 5776
WhatsApp: (65) 8395 0629
Get Expert Advice
Contact information experts for advice and consultation on your papers and research needs
Get Easy Access to Full Text
Install this bookmarklet to get easy access to articles or e-books subscribed by NTU Library
Using the platform, you can add books, e-books, videos and journal articles from the library’s collection as well as open-access resources and websites to the reading (RBR) list.
As per the current workflow for Course reserves, Library will send e-mail to the schools for the RBR list. Faculty compiles the list and e-mails the library individually or RBR coordinators get the lists from faculty, compile it and e-mail the library. Many e-mail communications are needed between coordinators, faculty and library to finalise the list
Using NTU CourseReserves requests can be placed online directly by faculty or RBR coordinators by
Previous RBR lists are available in the platform and can reuse / edit it.
NTU CourseReserves WorkFlow
• Create or copy reading lists that are optionally divided into sections, by chronology or by citation type.
• Associate lists with courses.
• Add citations from the library or from other scholarly sources, online bookstores, or many websites.
• View information about each citation: availability, status, other reading lists that contain this citation, and how many users have commented on, viewed, or liked the citation. You can sort, search for, or refresh the citations.
• Add public tags or notes for students or private tags, notes, or requests to send to librarians.
• Collaborate with peers to enrich reading lists and keep them up to date.
• When you are done editing a list, and the library is done fulfilling all of the citations, you can publish the list to your students or to the general public.
• Additional management tasks: edit, copy, delete, export, or print
• View all recent changes to your lists, as well as student usage reports for your lists, citations, and course materials.