You can create an EndNote Online account using this URL - https://access.clarivate.com/login?app=endnote
1. Register using a valid email address.
Navigate through the different sections and functions of EndNote Online using the menus at the top of the screen.
1. My References: Displays all the references in your library.
2. Collect: Helps to add references to your library.
3. Organize: Helps to create groups to organise and share your references. You can also search for duplicates.
4. Format: Helps to create bibliographies and to export references.
5. Match: This helps to find or match the possible journals for your manuscript. For more details refer to:
6. Options: Helps you change your password and view the EndNote Online subscription your account is using.
7. Downloads: The Cite-While-You-Write plugin is available here for download.
You are expected to comply with University policies and guidelines namely, Social Media Policy, Corporate Identity and IT Usage Policy. Users will be personally liable for any infringement of Copyright and Licensing laws. Unless otherwise stated, all guide content is licensed by CC BY-NC 4.0.