Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Su Nee is a Deputy Director and Team Lead for the Research Data Management Team. Her work involves the advocacy, education and support of NTU's Research Data Policy as well as maintaining the library's data management system.
- Master of Science (Information Studies), Nanyang Technological University
- Bachelor of Arts, National University of Singapore
Professional Experience, Specialisation & Memberships
Su Nee's library management experience includes bibliographic services, subject librarianship, library facilities planning, scholarly communication, copyright and research data management services. She has also 3 years of teaching experience with the Diploma in Information Studies/Management programme in Temasek Polytechnic. She served as Vice President of the Information & Knowledge Management Society of Singapore in 2005-6 and Assistant Honorary Secretary of Library Association of Singapore in 2001.
Honours, Awards & Achievements
Su Nee was awarded the Commendation Medal by the President of the Republic of Singapore as part of the National Day Honours in 2017.
She was also awarded the LAS-APBSLG (SG) (Library Association of Singapore - Asia Pacific Business School Librarians' Group Singapore) Passion Award in 2020.
Publications, Presentations & Works
- Foo S., Zhang X., Ruan Y., Goh S.N. (2018). ETDs, Research Data and More: The Current Status at Nanyang Technological University Singapore. In: Dobreva M., Hinze A., Žumer M. (eds) Maturity and Innovation in Digital Libraries. ICADL 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 11279. Springer, Cham. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-04257-8_37
- Choy, F. and Goh, S. (2016), "A framework for planning academic library spaces", Library Management, Vol. 37 No. 1/2, pp. 13-28. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1108/LM-01-2016-0001
- Sam, L. C. F., Muralidharan, P., Tan, H. Y. & Goh, S. N. (2009). Digital repository at Nanyang Technological University: implementing a subject metadata scheme. In Conference proceedings: towards dynamic libraries and information services in Southeast Asian countries/Congress of Southeast Asian Librarians (CONSAL XIV) (pp. 258-272). Hanoi, Vietnam. Retrieved from http://hdl.handle.net/10220/6131
- Goh, S. N., Ong, W., & Puah, B. N. (2001). CORC initiatives in Nanyang Technological University Library. Network Information, 4, 4-13.
- Goh, S. N. (1999). A survey of information support facilities in the corporate sector of Singapore (Masters dissertation, Nanyang Technological University, 1999). Singapore: Nanyang Technological University. Retrieved from http://hdl.handle.net/10356/1454
- Cheng, W. Y., Goh, S. N. & Htoo, T. H. H. (2014). Research data management and curation aspirations at NTU and SMU Libraries (presented at Libraries for Tomorrow Conference 2014, Singapore).
- Goh, S. N. & Tham, J. W. (2014). Copyright clearance for MOOCs at NTU Libraries (presented at Libraries for Tomorrow Conference 2014, Singapore).
- Goh, S. N., Asokan, L. (2017). Data Management Plan as a University Requirement. Poster presented at 12th International Digital Curation Conference 2017 at Edinburgh. Retrieved from http://www.dcc.ac.uk/sites/default/files/documents/IDCC17~/92_Required_DMP.pdf
Guides contributed by Su Nee
Latest Blog Posts by Su Nee