Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Literature Search Consultation
*As part of safe distancing measures implemented against the spread of COVID-19, NTU Library will be conducting workshops and consultations via online platforms until further notice.
The Literature Search Consultation is a service by NTU Library, where our librarians will liaise with you, via online and/or face-to-face, to help with your literature search for your assignment, project or research.
More specifically, the librarians can help you:
- identify search terms and develop effective search strategies that can assist you in defining your topic
- recommend relevant databases and search engines
- find relevant sources such as books, journal articles, conference papers, market reports, data or other types of materials for your research
This service is open to all NTU students, faculty, and staff. This service would be especially beneficial for those who:
- are unsure of where and how to begin their literature search for their assignment, project or research
- need guidance with formulating search strategies and navigating databases & search engines
- need help with identifying and evaluating scholarly resources
The librarians will NOT assist with:
- doing the actual research and the actual literature review
- coming up with research questions
- checking citation one-by-one
- proofreading the paper
- extensive writing advice (please consult the Language Communication Centre for writing advice)
Request for a one-to-one literature search consultation with our librarians by filling and submitting the form below.
Request for literature search consultation