Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Yuyun is a Lead, Assistant Director in the Institutional Repositories Team. Yuyun leads the team in managing digital repositories: DR-NTU and DR-NTU (Data). The team aims to actively engage stakeholders, improve repositories' work processes and curation, and keep abreast of best practices and developments in digital repositories.
- Master of Science (Information Studies), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Bachelor of Engineering (Industrial), Trisakti University, Indonesia
Professional Experience, Specialisation & Memberships
Yuyun joined Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Library in late 2019. Prior to that, she worked in Singapore Management University (SMU) Libraries for almost ten years, providing information services, advocacy and user education for SMU community. Her first work in library field started in National Institute of Education (NIE), involving library system and reference services.
Publications, Presentations & Works
- Gill, C., Sharma, P., & Ishak, Y.W. (2013). Research skills boot camp: Preparing law students for internships. ACCESS, Retrieved from https://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/library_research/18/
- Ishak, Y.W., Munoo, R., Tan, C., Sangaram, D., & Chin, J. (2011). E-learning at the Li Ka Shing Library: Another step forward. ACCESS, 79. Retrieved from https://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/library_research/15/
- Ishak, Y.W. (2018). Technology that enables, services that empower (presented at IFLA WLIC: Reference and Information Services joint with Information Technology Satellite, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, August 23). https://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/library_research/128/
- Ishak, Y.W. (2018). Another player in citation database: Are we subscribing? (presented at 39th Annual International Association of University Libraries Conference, Oslo, Norway, June 18-21). https://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/library_research/127/
- Ishak, Y.W., Ong, V. (2016). Library and experiential learning: Taking collaboration to the next level (presented at International Association of University Libraries Conference, June 5-9). https://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/library_research/66/
- Ishak, Y.W. (2015). Supporting research through information literacy programmes: SMU Libraries' learning journeys (presented at International Association of University Libraries (IATUL) Annual Conference, 5-9 July). https://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/library_research/56/
- Sharma, P., Ishak, Y.W. (2013). LibQuest: A Problem Based Learning approach to information literacy (presented at European Conference on Information Literacy, Istanbul, Turkey, October 22-25 ). https://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/library_research/36/
- Cribb, G., Ishak, Y.W. (2013). Using social media to build an engaged community (presented at IFLA WLIC 2013). https://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/library_research/21/
- Ishak, Y.W., Sharma, P. (2013) What we need is a human (ghost) touch: Student engagement at Li Ka Shing LIbrary (presented at IFLA WLIC 2013). https://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/library_research/22/
- Lau, A.W.Y., Tan, E.Y.L., Lee, J.X., Lim, J.T.E., Lee, S.W., Dimian, A.F., Ishak, Y.W., & Ong, V. (2015). Data from: Space and manpower utilisation. SMU Research Data. https://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/researchdata/17/