David is a Senior Librarian with NTU Library’s Digital Portals and Initiatives Team and his work involves managing digital portals and Blogs@NTU. He is also the Webmaster for the library website.
- Master of Science (Information Studies), Nanyang Technological University, 2002
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Engineering), Nanyang Technological University, 1998
David started his career in 1991 as a part time Cyberguide in one of the National Library Board (NLB) branches and in 1997, he took up the position as a part time Assistant Library Officer. He later joined NTU Library as an Acquisitions Librarian in 1999 while pursuing his Master of Science in Information Studies (2000 - 2001). He is currently a Senior Librarian with NTU Library’s Digital Portals and Initiatives Team.
- NTU 20 Years Long Service Award, 2017
David’s professional interests include library technologies and IT trends.
1. Muralidharan, P., Sam, Lena, & Tan, D. (2016, September). Cogenerating possibilities to promote learning beyond the classroom. Poster session presented at Smart Libraries for Tomorrow Conference 2016, Singapore.
2. Law, L. S., Ng, K. P., Wong, Jenny, Tan, D., Muralidharan, P., & Venkatachalam, K. (2016, September). Access to Virtual Reality (VR): A trial at NTU Libraries. Poster session presented at Smart Libraries for Tomorrow Conference 2016, Singapore.