Padma is a Senior Librarian with NTU Library's Digital Scholarship & Education Team.
Padma joined NTU Library in January 2006 after receiving her MSc (Information Studies) degree from the School of Communication and Information (SCI), NTU. She has worked in the Bibliographic Services Division, Acquisition and Collection Management and as an Engineering Librarian concurrently before moving to the Advisory & Consultation Team. Prior to joining NTU, she worked many years in the Testing and Quality control and Technical Support Helpdesk of computer manufacturing firms, after getting a Bachelor degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
She is a member of the Library Association of Singapore since 2007.
- Practicing Professional (PP), Library Association of Singapore, January 2009 to December 2018
- NTU 10 Years Long Service Award, 2016
Sam, L. C. F., Muralidharan, P., Tan, H.Y., Goh, S. N. (2009). Digital repository at Nanyang Technological University: implementing a subject metadata scheme. Paper presented at the XIV General conference, Congress of Southeast Asian Librarians (CONSAL XIV), Hanoi, Vietnam. Available at http://hdl.handle.net/10220/6131
1. Sam, L. C. F., Muralidharan, P. (2011). Digital repository @NTU: user-centred services from re-usable subject metadata. Poster presented at LAS Seminar 2011: Libraries for Tomorrow. Singapore.
2. Sam, L. C. F., & Muralidharan, P. (2011). Digital repository @NTU: user-centred services from re-usable subject metadata. Poster presentation at Pacific Neighbourhood Consortium (PNC) 2011 Conference Poster Session: Librarian Poster Competition, Bangkok. Available at: http://www.pnclink.org/pnc2011/english/Posters/PNC%202011%20Lena%20Sam%20Poster.pdf
3. Sam, L. C. F., Muralidharan, P. (2012). Initiating Information Literacy Instruction: Collaboration with the NTU Engineering Community. Poster presented at 33rd Annual IATUL Conference 2012: Library Strategies for New Generation Users, Singapore.
4. Muralidharan, P., Sam, L. C. F., &Tan, C.W. (2016). Cogenerating possibilities to promote learning beyond the classroom. Poster presented at LAS conference 2016: Smart Libraries for Tomorrow: Disrupt and Innovate, Singapore.
5. Law, L. S., Ng, K. P., Wong, P.H., Tan, C. W., Muralidharan, P. & Venkatachalam, K. (2016). Access to Virtual Reality (VR): A trial at NTU Libraries. Poster presented at LAS conference 2016: Smart Libraries for Tomorrow: Disrupt and Innovate, Singapore.