Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Feel free to contact the library for your Research needs such as:
- Enquiries about library resources
- Requests for new resources
- Library orientation & tours
- Instructional classes
- Research Assistance
Tel: (65) 6790 5776
Whatsapp: (65) 8395 0629
Advisory and Consultation:
Get Expert Advice
NTU Library Homepage
What is BrowZine bookshelf?
- Organize your favorite journals in one place
- Helps you stay updated in your research field
- Choose the "Add to My Bookshelf" button when viewing a journal to add that title to My Bookshelf.
- Organize bookshelf by moving the journals between multiple "shelves" and "bookcases" as well as renaming the shelves and bookcases
- Login and your device will automatically sync and display red bubbles indicating that you have new articles available in that journal.
Which email to use when creating BrowZine account?
Use any email that you would like! However, when logging into NTU's Browzine site, you will need to enter your NTU log-in credentials.
The benefit of having an account:
- Personalize "My Bookshelf" and "My Articles".
- Synchronize and back-up your data across all devices and ensure that information are accurately updated.
Adding Journal to My BookShelf
Moving Journals in Bookshelf