Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Guangyuan is a librarian with NTU Library's Research Data Management Team. She monitors datasets deposited in the NTU research data repository -- DR-NTU (Data), answers enquiries from NTU staff, researchers and students, and conducts Data Management Plan workshops.
- PhD, Nanyang Technology University, 2019
- Master of Science (Knowledge Management), Nanyang Technological University, 2014
- Bachelor of Engineering in Material Science and Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, China, 2011
Professional Experience, Specialisation & Memberships
Guangyuan joined NTU Library in January 2019. Before that, she was a PhD student in NTU since August 2014. Her research interests are research data management, metadata and ontology.
Publications, Presentations & Works
- G. Sun and C. Khoo, Social Science Research Data Curation: Issues of Reuse, Libellarium: Journal for the Research of Writing, Books, and Cultural Heritage Institutions, Vol. 9, No. 2, 2017, doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.15291/libellarium.v9i2.291.
- G. Sun and C. Khoo, Developing an Ontology of Demographic and Socio-Economic Information to Support the Data Curation of Social Science Survey Questionnaires, The 8th International Conference on Asia-Pacific Library and Information Education and Practice (A-LIEP 2017), Bangkok, Thailand, 2017.
- G. Sun and C. Khoo, Modelling Questionnaire Survey Data to Support Data Curation, the 6th International Conference on Asia-Pacific Library and Information Education and Practice (A-LIEP 2015), Manila, Philippines, 2015.
- Sharma, R. S., Goh, Z. H., Sun, G., and Ho, W. T., Does ICT Eectively Contribute to the Delivery of Mass Education in Developing Countries? 2014 IEEE International Conference on Management of Innovation and Technology (ICMIT), 2014, pp. 375-380.
- Capan, C., Sun, G. Y., Bowden, M. E., & Chambers, S. A. (2012). Epitaxial Cr on n-SrTiO3 (001)—An ideal Ohmic contact. Applied Physics Letters, 100(5), 052106.
- Chambers, S. A., Droubay, T. C., Capan, C., & Sun, G. Y. (2012). Unintentional F doping of SrTiO3 (001) etched in HF acid-structure and electronic properties. Surface science, 606(3-4), 554-558.
Latest Blog Posts by Guangyuan