Evelyn is a Senior Library Executive with NTU Library's Administration Team. Her work mainly involves processing overseas training forms, administering asset disposal and asset transfer, coordinating financial transaction, and procuring items from the Ariba system.
- LCCI Private Secretarial Certificate (PSC), 1985
- LCCI Shorthand 110wpm (with credit), 1983
- LCCI English for Commerce (Higher Stage), 1982
- LCCI Typing 50wpm (Higher Stage), 1981
- GCE 5 'O' Levels, Anderson Secondary School, 1971
Evelyn joined Indeco Kent Ridge as a clerical officer from Jan 1973 to Jan 1982. While working, she also attended night class courses to improve and widen her knowledge in commerce. After obtaining the required certificates, she joined NTU as a secretary in Feb 1982.
- NTU 35 Years Long Service Award, 2017
- Obtained Silver Award in the In-House WITs Convention under PS Library, 1999
Acquired the following :
- Government Electronic Business Invitation to tender (GEBIZ), 2003
- GEBIZ Self Service and Catalogue Buy, 2002
- Government Intranet Tendering Information System (GITIS), 1998
- University Financial Asset and Purchasing System